Ensure Peak Performance
Save on time, resources, and technical assets by automating repeatable workloads. Automation allows for a more efficient use of bandwidth, better production quality, and increased security. These benefits allow your organization to invest energy and assets on mission critical decisions, creating faster ROI on business workloads, eliminating waste and redundancy, and decreasing security vulnerabilities.
Why Automation for Security?
Security orchestration and automation offloads low-fidelity and repetitive tasks so your SOC team’s valuable resources can be placed on mission critical work, that in-turn further improves incident response. Let us leverage our decades of security experience to improve your security posture via;
- Advanced Threat Intelligence
- Faster Response Times
- Streamlined Operations
- Improved Time to Contain
LCN is an industry leader in Ansible implementation, Ansible Playbooks, Automation Analytics, ROI Calculator, and tangible time and resource savings:
- Quick Implementation, Access collection of supported, precomposed content.
- Flexibility, Give developers and business users access to automation resources where they live-across physical, virtual, cloud, and container environments.
- Standardize Remediation, Streamline automation security practices and bring together the tools used in security activities.
Harness the full power of your existing security investments with security orchestration, automation and response. With Splunk Phantom, execute actions in seconds not hours. Improve the efficiency of your SOC through automated tasks, orchestrated workflows, improved collaboration and machine speed incident response:
- Work Smarter, Automate repetitive tasks to force multiply your team’s efforts and better focus your attention on mission critical decisions.
- Respond Faster, Reduce dwell times with automated investigations. Reduce response times with playbooks that execute at machine speed.
- Strengthen Your Defenses, Integrate your existing security infrastructure together so that each part is actively participating in your defense strategy.