Delivering Business Agility
Virtualization offers the potential for a fundamental change in the way IT managers think about computing resources. When managing individual boxes becomes less of a challenge, the focus of IT can shift from the technology to the services the technology can provide.
Virtualization - "The Approach"
Virtualization refers to technologies designed to provide a layer of abstraction between computer hardware systems and the software running on them. By providing a logical view of computing resources, rather than a physical view, virtualization solutions make it possible to do a couple of very useful things: They can allow you, essentially, to trick your operating systems into thinking that a group of servers is a single pool of computing resources. And they can allow you to run multiple operating systems simultaneously on a single machine.
Splunk® Observability CloudFull-stack, analytics-powered and OpenTelemetry-based Observability Cloud
Get all your answers in one place with Splunk Observability Cloud. Full-fidelity monitoring and troubleshooting across infrastructure, application and users, in real-time and at any scale:
- Real-Time Visibility, Instantly see how every user experiences your app and how each code change impacts site performance
- Predictive Analytics, Use high-resolution, streaming analytics to easily detect potential issues and identify root causes.
- OpenTelemetry Native, No vendor lock-in and total control over your data with OpenTelemetry – instrument once, observe anywhere.
Google Cloud Platform for VirtualizationAccelerate your transformation
Build apps faster, make smarter business decisions, and connect people anywhere:
- Develop faster, Avoid vendor lock-in and speed up development with Google Cloud’s commitment to open source.
- Smarter decision making, Give your entire team access to business insights with GCP
- Transform, reimagine how you connect to customers and your team.
- Cloud confidence, Protect your data with advanced security services, save money with innovative pricing, and run your apps on the cleanest cloud in the industry.