Splunk is the “all you can eat” machine data insight engine. Splunk has taken the data that has been flowing out of our compute infrastructures for years, and applied a unmatched indexing and search capability to correlate events, monitor and expound on key operational and business metrics, while dramatically reducing “Mean Time to Resolution”.
Splunk can ingest data from:
- All major Hypervisors (VMware ESXi, Microsoft HyperV, Citrix Xen)
- All major Web Server logs (IIS, Apache, etc)
- All major Server Operating Systems (Windows, Linux)
- All major Networking Devices (Switches, Routers)
- All major Enterprise Application (Web Server)