LCN Services, LLC, based in San Francisco, is an IT services, reseller, consulting and managed services organization that has been providing infrastructure software solutions to organizations nationwide since 2000. Specializing in next-generation big data and security solutions, we assist clients in evaluation, selection, architecture, design, implementation, and management of their mission-critical IT and security initiatives. Our solution architects employ their advanced technical expertise to develop solutions for hundreds of industry-leading organizations in all verticals. We are seeking highly motivated individuals to join our team of highly talented and professional associates.
You will be working with cutting edge technologies like Splunk, Red Hat, Oracle, GCP, AWS, NetApp, Tanium, Snowflake, etc…
- Robust experience in building, deploying, scaling, and troubleshooting the various facets of large scale Splunk clusters and supporting apps.
- Proficiency with data ingest, data normalization (using community TAs, custom TAs or Cribl solutions), search/query design and execution.
- Proficiency with Splunk component utilization (e.g. Indexer loads and requirements, search head peering, etc), component resourcing (e.g. underlying server specs), inter-component communications and tradeoffs (e.g. DNS vs IP tables, usage of SSL, etc) and underlying platform requirements.
- Hands-on experience supporting/developing enterprise technology and network infrastructure.
- Familiarity with both Windows and Linux OS (RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu)
- Experience with SIEM technologies - implementation, tuning, troubleshooting - is a plus.
- Understanding of networking protocols and network-level troubleshooting
- Experience with developing and improving data pipelines
- Solid understanding of data flow, data formatting/normalization, logging best practices and data forwarding between various security controls.
- Experience with NOC and SOC operations
- Hands-on experience with API integration across applications, networks, and cloud environments.
- Splunk Certified Architecture certification a major plus, but relevant experience also considered.
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field experience.
- Consultant/Architect experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A project focused mindset
- Willingness to engage and learn new technologies to grow the business
- Ability to travel: ~10%